This TOU governs your access and use of the IYO® International Yoga Organisation Sites/Services on or after October 1st, 2022 (“Effective Date”). BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE IYONEWS SITES OR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOU, WHICH CONTAINS A WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL AND CLASS-ACTION RIGHTS AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE SO BOUND, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY IYONEWS SITES/SERVICES. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, IYO® INTERNATIONAL YOGA ORGANISATION DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES WHETHER PROVIDED BY IYO®., ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS.
The IYONEWS Sites and Search Results. The IYONEWS Sites and the Services allow users to, among other things, search for, find and compare businesses, as well as products and services offered by those businesses. The IYONEWS Sites may display paid business listings, advertisements or other sponsored information. When sponsored information is commingled with general, unpaid search results, the sponsored results shall be identified in such a way as to permit consumer users to distinguish between these two categories of information. Sponsored listings or other advertisements may also be given priority in display over unpaid listings.
Changes to Terms. We may periodically modify and supplement these TOU, with or without notice to you. You are responsible for regularly checking these TOU for revisions, which will apply to your access on or after their listed Effective Date.
Termination. You may stop using the IYONEWS Sites/Services at any time, except to the extent you agree otherwise in the use of particular Services offered on a subscription or similar basis. We may terminate your access to the Services in whole or in part if we reasonably believe you have breached this TOU, or any other related terms, guidelines or policies. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the IYONEWS Sites/Services. If your access to the IYONEWS Sites/Services is terminated, we may exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access to the IYONEWS Sites/Services, including, but not limited to, technological barriers, IP mapping, and direct contact with your Internet service provider. This TOU will survive indefinitely unless and until we choose to terminate it, regardless of whether any account you open is terminated by you or us or whether or not you continue to use or continue to have the right to use the IYONEWS Sites/Services.
Prohibited Conduct. You may use the IYONEWS Sites/Services any materials or content made available to you in connection with your use of the IYONEWS Sites/Services only as expressly permitted by this TOU and only in a manner that does not interfere with IYO®’s right or ability to provide the IYONEWS Sites/Services or any third party’s right or ability to use or enjoy the IYONEWS Sites/Services. Without limitation, you may not:
- Infringe, violate, or transgress any right of any party;
- Attempt to bypass, disrupt or interfere with the security, provision or use of the IYONEWS Sites/Services;
- Impersonate another person or entity, misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (including IYONEWS), or use a false identity;
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the IYONEWS Sites/Services;
- Engage, directly or indirectly, in any type of unsolicited communication;
- Collect, manually or through an automatic process, information about other users without their express consent or other information relating to the IYONEWS Sites/Services;
- Submit false or misleading information to IYO® International Yoga Organisation.;
- Violate any law, rule, or regulation;
- Use any IYO® International Yoga Organisation Marks, domain names, or confusingly similar domains or other portion of the IYONEWS Sites/Services (including in connection with meta tags or other “hidden text”) in advertising, promotions, or for other commercial purposes;
- Use the COM domain name or any domain name that is confusingly similar to this or another IYO® International Yoga Organisation domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address for any communications that you transmit from another location or through another service;
- Link to or “frame” any IYONEWS Site (including deep linking to a specific portion of any IYONEWS Site) or overlay content on the Services or use or display the search results from the IYONEWS Sites/Services for your own or a third party’s commercial benefit;
- Conduct script searches or use search results of the IYONEWS Sites/Services in a manner that results in the automated display of any material or other information on a third party website;
- Use the IYONEWS Sites/Services to compile information about a product or service for use in connection with a listing for a competitive product or service;
- Take any action that may undermine the ratings or review or similar process(es) within the IYONEWS Sites/Services; or
- Assist any third party in engaging in any activity prohibited by this TOU. IYO® International Yoga Organisation reserves the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the IYONEWS Sites/Services for the purpose of determining that your usage is in compliance with this TOU.
- Changes. IYO® International Yoga Organisation may change or discontinue any of the IYONEWS Sites/Services at any time without notice or liability to you or any third party.
Feedback. If you submit ideas, suggestions or anything else about the IYONEWS Sites/Services (such as ways to improve the IYONEWS Sites/Services) to us, you agree that we can use or publish that feedback for any reason, without payment or other compensation to you, forever and throughout the world. You agree not to submit any feedback to us in which you do not wish to grant such rights.
1.7 Copyright Policy
IYO® International Yoga Organisation respects the copyright of others and we expect our users of the IYONEWS Sites and Service to do the same. We have adopted a policy towards alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We reserve the right to remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate actions against users or third parties that we believe, in good faith, to be repeat offenders of our policy against infringing copyrighted material. It is important to note that IYO® International Yoga Organisation does not determine copyright ownership in the event of a dispute. We will remove content, as required by law, from our site if we receive a complete and valid takedown notice. The party whose material has been removed then has the ability to respond with a counter notice. If and when we receive a valid counter notification, we will forward it to the person who submitted the original takedown request. If the dispute continues, it will be up to the two parties to settle the issue.
1.8 Trademark Policy.
A trademark is a word, slogan, logo, symbol or design that can be used to distinguish the products or services offered by one party from those offered by others. IYO® International Yoga Organisation also respects the trademark rights of third parties and we expect our users of the IYONEWS Sites and Service to do the same. We reserve the right to remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate actions against users or third parties that we believe, in good faith, to be repeat offenders of our policy against infringing trademarked material.